Advanced security requires advanced measures. Plug-In Storage Systems Dock and Lock Common Access cabinets incorporate technologies such as CAC card readers, RFID Reader and keypad. Cabinets are available in 5, 7, 10 and 20 drawer versions
The MAPO (Multiple Access Platform) provides keyless access to each drawer by up to three methods.. Various access methods are supported by this CA Cabinet system, and under the facilitation and supervision of the network / system administrator, users of the CAC cabinet can be enrolled to use one or more of the following: CAC Card, RFID or Keypad only.
The CAC Manager Software controls all functions and activity reports. Additional energy efficiency is achieved with temperature sensors in drawer activating only the fan necessary to cool that zone.
Three Cabinet Drawer Modes: Assigned, first available with load balancing, multi-drawer.
Various access methods are supported by this CA Cabinet system, and under the facilitation and supervision of the network / system administrator, users of the CAC cabinet can be enrolled to use one or more of the following: DOD CAC Card, RFID and Keypad only.
|CA2023-5||5 drawer cab
|CA2029-7||7 Drawer cab
- DoD CAC card (PIN required), "FIPS 201 compliant, two factor identity authentication".
- HID Prox ll Cards
- PIV card (PIN required).
- PSSI supplied Memory-Card (PIN required).
- RFID, PSSI supplied FOB
- LCD Screen
- Access rights to drawers
- Temperature Controlled fans, Admin controls the set point on the fans. Temp Sensors in each drawer
- Remote Access Cabinet's activity log-file remotely, and to manage users for cabinet access privileges, access methods, and drawer configurations.
- On Board computer monitors drawer position sensor (open, closed)
- Networked Ready with available optional features
- All computers/ E-Tools stored in the cabinet can receive security patches and software updates.
- 19" 6U rack in base compartment to mount network switches, KVM, UPS for 2052 and 4052 series cabinets
- Emergency Access Secured with Medeco Locks
- Cabinet drawer modes: assigned, first available with load balancing, multi-drawer.
- Time stamped entries.
- Easiest CAC Enabled cabinet to use on the market.
- AC Power to each drawer
- Cat 6 wiring to each drawer
- Network Switch, Managed, Unmanaged
- Mobile Wheel Kit
- PSSI Supplied Memory Cards
- KVM Kit
Plug-In Storage Systems, Inc., a Veteran owned Small Business, is an approved Government Supplier under contract GS-27F-0424G
See our products on GSA Advantage! or call us directly at 1-800-231-5952 for assistance!
Our Dock & Lock Systems Brochure is available to download and view in PDF format.
(Requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader)