Advanced security requires advanced measures.
Plug-In Storage Systems Dock and Lock Common
Access cabinets incorporate technologies such as
CAC card readers, RFID Reader and keypad.
- DoD CAC card (PIN required), "FIPS 201 compliant, two factor identity authentication".
- PIV card (PIN required).
- HID Prox ll Cards
- PSSI supplied Memory-Card (PIN required).
- RFID, PSSI supplied FOB
- LCD Screen
- Access rights to drawers
- Temperature Controlled fans, Admin controls the set point on the fans. Temp Sensors in each drawer
- Remote Access Cabinet's activity log-file remotely, and to manage users for cabinet access privileges, access methods, and drawer configurations.
- On board computer monitors drawer position sensor (open, closed)
- Networked Ready with available optional features
- All computers/ E-Tools stored in the cabinet can receive security patches and software updates.
- 19" 6U rack in base compartment to mount network switches, KVM, UPS for 2052 and 4052 series cabinets
- Emergency Access Secured with Medeco Locks
- Five drawer modes: Assigned, first available with load balancing, multi-drawer mode, Check-In Only and Check-Out only
- Time stamped entries
- Onboard UPS System
- Easiest CAC Enabled cabinet to use on the market.
- AC Power to each drawer
- Cat 6 wiring to each drawer
- Network Switch, Managed, Unmanaged
- Mobile Wheel Kit adds 4" to overall height of cabinet
- PSSI Supplied Memory Cards
- KVM Kit
Plug-In Storage Systems, Inc., a Veteran owned Small Business, is an approved Government Supplier under contract GS-27F-0424G
See our products on GSA Advantage! or call us directly at 1-800-231-5952 for assistance!
Our CAC Dock & Lock Systems Brochure is available to download and view in PDF format.
(Requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader)